Join us to create an impact!
We are striving to create an impact on 100 million lives with Tijarah and we want to bring people who don’t only need a job but they are clearly aligned with our mission and vision.
We have currently part time, full time and few internship programs opened
Sales & Business Manager
The responsibilities for this hybrid sales/business development role include territory strategy creation, direct sales and account management engagement with local and international customers to assist with service adoption and execution of business development activities to increase the clientele base.
Business Development-oriented Responsibilities:
- Identify and engage top e-commerce businesses locally to explore the opportunities to improve their business through our products and platform.
- Identify and engage online/offline groups and communities to increase “Tijarah” adoption locally and internationally.
- Work directly on marketing channels (Facebook, Instagram, Google, Pinterest, etc) to form, negotiate, and optimize deals, helping new businesses grow and establishing the trust relationship as well as enabling them to embark on our platform to build successful entrepreneurship around the world.
- Identify high potential business and startup running on competing platforms, develop and execute migration strategies in partnership with other team members.
- 2. Conduct due diligence and creating all necessary material for one-to-one and one-to-many engagements with retailers & wholesale businesses to bring them onboard.
- Establish and maintain the relationships with key prospect decision-makers and develops a high level of understanding of the decision making within each firm.
- Conduct direct selling activities; including prospecting, follow-up calls, meetings and product presentations.
- MBA or BS/MS degree from prestige University
- Excellent communication (English) skills, both oral and professional writing
- Proven sales track record with 2-5 years’ experience of business development
- Good knowledge of technology especially e-commerce, CRM and office-suit
- A results-oriented team player with excellent presentation skills
- Prior experience working in a similar role and working environment
- Previous cloud sales/knowledge, understanding of the lifecycle and needs of e-commerce
- Prior experience helping customers’ business objectives beyond just selling them products or services.
- Familiarity with SaaS business models and Cloud Computing concepts
- Technical understanding of website development technologies.
- Adaptability in a rapidly growing, constantly changing environment
- Experience of the international call centre is a bonus
Creative Designer (1)
- Conceptualize and design web-ready graphics for websites and marketing material.
- Take full ownership and responsibility for the layout, visual appearance and usability of designs.
- Ensure that brand continuity is maintained throughout various design materials including brand stationery, website and marketing material.
- Help the production team understand the design concept and develop it the way it was conceived
- Design in a clean, well-structured and deliver work output on time and in high quality.
- Analyze and interpret functional requirements and specifications for new websites through close interaction with other departments and web teams.
- Work independently as self-starter on long-term projects with effective project management, feedback as well as quick turnaround of short term projects.
- Maintain a positive, proactive and professional demeanour towards customers, colleagues and management.
- Conduct user research and translate insights and learning into digital solutions, prototypes, and storytelling within a digital landscape.
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Strong Layout and Typography Skills with ability to Illustrate
- Knowledge of wire-frame tools, graphic design, and UI mock-ups
- Advanced skill of interactive design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, InVision, Sketch
- Advanced skill and understanding of SharePoint software and capability
- Good time-management skills
- Strong project management skills
- Superior interpersonal skills; ability to build relationships internally and externally at all levels;
- Strong oral and written communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
SEO Expert (1)
- Keyword/Key phrase research
- Identify techniques required to rank higher on targeted keywords.
- Research and analyze competitor links and ranking strategy
- Back link strategy and implementation META optimization and Website Remediation
- Directory submissions and revisions
- SEO technical analysis and evaluation
- Internal link optimization
- Stay up to date on the latest industry developments
Principal Full Stack PHP Developer (2)
A PHP LEMP expert with a rich working background in high volume, complex, distributed systems with a strong understanding of DevOps processes and tools: Docker, Kubernetes, AWS etc. You will be taking on an existing platform and driving it forward with a newly formed business unit.
• Take the lead role in defining and making the code changes in the LAMP application with focus on security, scalibility and performance.
• Work in partnership with the team to plan work, estimate timescales and to propose, design and develop effective technical solutions.
• Ensure all solutions are tested, scalable, security compliant, optimized, well documented and that relevant coding standards and best practices are maintained.
• Help drive the definition of PHP and JS frameworks to support new features and refactor legacy elements.
• Take part in designing solutions architecture and various technical solutions.
• Able to multi-task while consistently maintaining a high level of quality and productivity
• Head responsibility to evaluate, design, develop and assist application systems.
• Maintain and manage clear and complete technical documentation of assigned project.
• Guide business decisions from technical perspective like performance, reliability, scalability and security.
• Write clean object-oriented PHP as well as efficient SQL to perform at scale.
• Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
• BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject from reputable university with minimum 5+ years’ experience of PHP (TDD, BDD)
• Experience of building large-scale websites and applications from the ground up
• Good knowledge of at least one popular MVC framework ( Laravel (preferable), Symfony and CodeIgniter) with full life cycle development
• Strong software design, database design and architecture skills
• Knowledge of test driven development and automated testing
• Experience in building REST/JSON APIs
• Strong understanding of database optimization and experience with MySQL
• REST API development / 3rd Party service integrations
• Good understanding of Microservice architecture, design patterns, solid & clean coding principles
• Good knowledge of version control tools and developing web services
• Proficient in HTML coding, CSS, DOM, Java Script, AJAX, Angular JS and JQuery
• Demonstrable knowledge of web technologies including bootstrap and extensive JS knowledge
• Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc)
• Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
• Evidence of background, qualifications, skills and experience will be assessed against your application and references provided. Personal qualities will be assessed against references and your performance at interview.
• Familiarity with cloud technologies especially AWS.
Evidence of background, qualifications, skills and experience will be assessed against your application and references provided. Personal qualities will be assessed against references and your performance at interview.
WordPress Plugin Developer (3)
We are looking for full time WordPress Plugins Developer with 2- years+ of industry experience.
- Develop WordPress plugins and/or themes primarily using PHP
- Leverage WordPress APIs and extend the WordPress admin experience
- Solve complex problems in simple ways
- Solve bugs and address client issues in a fast-paced environment
- Juggle current projects with incoming tasks
- Establish and guide the website’s technical architecture
- Test solutions across multiple browsers and platforms in a local testing environment
- Deploy changes to live servers
- Assist in the remediation, enhancement, and maintenance of sites
- BA or BS or equivalent, ideally in computer engineering
- 2+ years’ experience in a WordPress environment
- Code portfolio – Link us to your GitHub account, upload a .zip, or both
- Experience using Git or SVN
- Demonstrable experience within scrum framework
- Ability to setup a local environment for testing PHP code (Vagrant or Docker usage is a plus!)
- Proficient communication skills in oral and written English
- Ability to communicate professionally with technical and non-technical colleagues and clients
- Team player that has excellent time management and communication skills
- Self-starter that can multitask, solve problems, and take ownership of projects
- Strong understanding of WordPress Dev Ops
- Impeccable skills in problem solving and bug fixing
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development, performance, and security
- Experience with implementing/integrating ads
- Experience in Test Driven Development, PHP unit testing, and continuous integration desirable
- Experience in automated testing
- Experience working for demanding or enterprise-level clients
- Experience in B2B or publishing companies
- Evidence of contribution to the broader web development community
- Working knowledge of WordPress agencies and platform vendors is a plus
Content Writers (2)
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear, plagiarism free copy to promote our ecommerce platform & related products
- Coordinate with marketing and technical teams to illustrate articles, social media posts & news feeds.
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media, online forums and guest blogs
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Update website content as needed
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English, with great attention to details
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer & Social Media Executive
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications, SEO, ecommerce and technical and business writing
- Ability to meet deadlines while producing high quality deliverables
Perks & Benefits
Along with all that great culture we belive to give some extra perks to the team